Friday, April 14, 2006

We Will Build - Great Talent


Flat out brilliant.

Thanks so much to I Guess I'm Floating for posting these guys. You can check out their comments and bio of the group along with available MP3s here.

The buzz regarding the work of Toronto based David Govier and Zach Johnston is just starting to grow and believe me - will become a major name in the indie musical community.

I've listened to the tracks several times and for me, I hear a somewhat electronica version of Broken Social Scene. However, after reading the comments posted on I Guess I'm Floating, We Will Build evokes different comparisons and descriptions from just about everybody. To me, that solidly represents orignality and creativity.

Looking forward to more future work from Dave and Zach. Will someone just sign them already?

We Will Build Homepage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home